Recent Posts

Loading...
.

Saturday, November 19, 2011

The Difference between a Guru and Acharya


Today it was an awesome session..


In one of the discussions.. I asked my Chachu..


My Question: 
Chachu what is the difference between an Acharya and a Guru ?


My Chachu's Answer: 
Guru is a person who gives you a theoretical knowledge, while Acharya is a person who gives you practical knowledge.. He is the person who practices.. that is the reason we say Dronacharya..


From today I will address my Chachu as Acharya... He is really to be called as Acharya as he practices what he teaches.. and also he teaches us practically...


Acharya Devobhava...!!!

1 comment:

  1. ydya tha charathi sreshta..
    thatha devo tharo jana
    sayath pramaNam Kuruthe
    Lokasthathanuvarthathe..

    ReplyDelete