Recent Posts

Loading...
.

Friday, January 18, 2013

I Respect You Always........


Guru Govind dono khade kake lagu paay
Balihari Guru aapki Govind diyo batay

 I learnt this doha during my school days and was really very much inspired after learning its meaning which says,

"When both Guru and God appear before you, you have a confusion in mind to touch whose feet first, then God says 'Guru is the one who had shown a student the path to realize God, Guru is the starting point for the enlightenment of a student, hence Guru is dearer to a student. So, it has to be Guru's feet first'".

After learning this, I was always in search of such Guru who will become more than God for me. Who shows me the right path. And luckily, I found my Guru...

My Guru taught me so much in LIFE, about LIFE. Showed me a path to follow. Always inspired me, clarified all my doubts, made me believe in God. 

Chachu.. I always thank you for everything you have done for me... I also Thank God for giving me a person like you as my Guru...




I am sorry for the way I don't openly tell all these in front of a crowd.. I have a lot of respect towards you Chachu... Somehow my mind becomes blank during that time... I am really very very sorry Chachu..... I promise, I will surely overcome this very soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment