Recent Posts

Loading...
.

Friday, October 28, 2011

Learning Respect From My Guruji...



Unlike other teachers My Guruji teaches us through his experience...


I was thrilled when he explained us his experience with his teachers and said that " He was really fortunate to be a student of such great Teachers"


Each and every word which he speaks is through his experience and hence it directly goes into our Manas..


He once said that, there was a Professor of his, who used to explain  theorems by solving it on the board, like any other problem and would make sure that the students understand the solution clearly... Later after making sure that the students understood it clearly, then he inserts the prepositions in between the solution and then it exactly becomes the theorem...


This experience of his has inspired me so much.... I generally had a phobia towards Theorems before listening to this... but now I have developed a love towards learning theorems too... Now Theorems are not like Aliens to me but they are my friends...


Another experience which he shared with us was about his another Professor, who starts teaching by writing from top corner of the board (Board was too big) and by the time the class ends, he finishes writing till bottom corner... and says that, if somebody misses the class that day, they could see the board next day and could easily follow everything...


My chachu says if they copy the same thing which his Professor has written on the board to notes, and then it becomes a book, by reading which students could follow the whole subject clearly...


Imagine when My Chachu talks about his Professors and when he respects his Professors so much, then it would automatically inspire me to respect my Guru's...


This is how I have learnt RESPECT from him....




Thank You So much Chachu... This learning has increased in me respect towards everyone... And I promise I will never dis-respect anyone in my life...





1 comment:

  1. We r blessed to have sir with us...
    Along wid u we also learned respect from him...
    U did a good job anusha... Nice one :)

    ReplyDelete