Recent Posts

Loading...
.

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Give Your Best..!!


Karmanye Vadhikaraste, Ma phaleshou kada chana,
Ma Karma Phala Hetur Bhurmatey Sangostva Akarmani



This is the verse from Bhagavad Gita, which I have been listening to since my childhood... Many a times I thought of asking its meaning to any of the elders.. But could never ask anyone... But, then yesterday I asked my Guruji about its meaning... As I know he is the only one who could explain me the real meaning in the real essence..


My Guruji's explanation was:


Do your duty. That is what you have to do. Don't worry (think) about the result. Result is not in your hands. This means, I plant a tree for getting fruits. But getting fruits is not in my hand....


So, keep on performing your duties without expecting for any reward in return, leading a selfless life – this is what it is all about.


These days most of us have forgotten about this part and always take everything as business deals. Be it friendship, love or even marriage. We always impose conditions before doing anything so that we benefit from it in the end. 









We must always lead a selfless Life -- And this I had learnt practically from my Guruji, who always gives utmost importance to the RELATIONSHIPS... And guess spiritual people could be able to do this... 


Spiritualism is within everyone, but only very few maintain its existence for the fact that many of them believe that its futile to use it in our daily life..


No comments:

Post a Comment