Recent Posts

Loading...
.

Monday, November 21, 2011

Lecturer/Professor/Teacher/Faculty/Preacher?


My Question: 


Chachu what is the difference between Lecturer and Professor?


My Acharya's Answer:


Lecturing is giving details.
Profess is philosophical.


My Question:


So why are the people teaching in professsional colleges and higher are called as Professors... and in Inter we call them as Lecturers.. Then who is a teacher and what is the meaning of Faculty?


My Acharya's Answer:


Lecturer = Assistant Professor. Next promoted to Associate Professor, then becomes Professor. They are designations. In any academic institutions u can have these. Any learning ends in philosophy.
Teacher is one who teaches, that is a common one, all are teachers in one or other way. Faculty is a special department/subject specific one.


My Question:


Who is a preacher?


My Acharya's Answer:


On an individual/faith  keep on talking to gather support.






Thank You so much my dear chachucharya (Chachu + Acharya) for such great explanation...

No comments:

Post a Comment